Software Developer Engineer – Front End
We are building and growing the Frontend team at Docquity.
Docquity is Southeast Asia’s largest professional community of healthcare professionals. Our single-minded purpose is to build a trusted digital healthcare platform to elevate patient outcomes and, ultimately, build healthier lives.
Docquity connects healthcare professionals to help them be more collaborative, productive, and impactful and partners with companies to reach, educate and gain insights. Docquity has more than 400,000 healthcare professionals and has offices in India, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia,
Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, and Taiwan.
About the Role
As a front-end developer, this is a unique opportunity to shape the company’s future. In this newly created role, you will have the opportunity to build tools for our community of healthcare professionals across Asia. Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot
problems and identify areas for improvement. Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience. Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends. Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members and taking lead on projects, as needed.
Expectations from you
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture.
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in a Agile development environment.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and write unit test cases.
- Document development phases and monitor systems.
- Ensure software is up to date with the latest technologies.
BTech / MTech in CS / IT
Candidate Must Have
- Technical / Functional Skills Behavioral Skills
- Very good communication skills
- Strong product development experience
Culture at Docquity
While we have been growing fast, we are still small enough that everyone makes a pivotal difference. We care less about hours worked and more about the outcome — and the impact you make. We have worked hard to create an autonomous working culture emphasizing work/life balance and a fun working environment.