Software Designer Engineer – Front End Designer
We are building and growing the Frontend team at Docquity.
Docquity is Southeast Asia’s largest professional community of healthcare professionals. Our single-minded purpose is to build a trusted digital healthcare platform to elevate patient outcomes and, ultimately, build healthier lives.
Docquity connects healthcare professionals to help them be more collaborative, productive, and impactful and partners with companies to reach, educate and gain insights. Docquity has more than 400,000 healthcare professionals and has offices in India, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia,
Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, and Taiwan.
About the Role
The Frontend Designer’s main responsibility is to create a visually stunning and intuitive interface for users of websites, applications. The job is to make sure that every page and every step a user will experience in their interaction with the finished product will conform to the overall vision created by designers. Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Expectations from you
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX Designs
- Optimize Application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the Agile development environment.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Review and debug code
- Document development phases and monitor systems.
- Collaborate with other team members and Stakeholders.
BTech / MTech in CS / IT
Candidate Must Have
- Work Experience 4+ years
- Work exp Angular 4+, Very good communication skills
- Proficient understanding of Code Versioning Tools such as (Git, Bitbucket)
- Strong Programming concept Organized and articulative personality.
Good to have:
React, PWA (Progressive Web App), Perform validation and write unit test cases, Product development experience.
Culture at Docquity
While we have been growing fast, we are still small enough that everyone makes a pivotal difference. We care less about hours worked and more about the outcome — and the impact you make. We have worked hard to create an autonomous working culture emphasizing work/life balance and a fun working environment.