SDE – IOS
We are building and growing the Mobile Apps team at Docquity.
Docquity is Southeast Asia’s largest professional community of healthcare professionals. Our single-minded purpose is to build a trusted digital healthcare platform to elevate patient outcomes and, ultimately, build healthier lives.
Docquity connects healthcare professionals to help them be more collaborative, productive, and impactful and partners with companies to reach, educate and gain insights. Docquity has more than 400,000 healthcare professionals and has offices in India, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia,
Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, and Taiwan.
About the Role
As an Android/iOS developer, this is a unique opportunity to shape the company’s future. In this newly created role, you will have the opportunity to build tools for our community of healthcare professionals across Asia. The core job of the engineering team is to build stable infrastructure while maintaining a high velocity of execution. You will collaborate with product and engineering teams to drive secure and customer-centric product design. You will own and mature the android/iOS app for Docquity. This is a role for candidates who want to (re)define or elevate their careers and own their career path.
Expectations from you
- Delivering high-quality product
- Developing yourself and guiding the team with code reviews
- Keep up to date with the latest architectural trends and tools
- An advocate for clean code, modularity, and quality products.
- Has an eye for UI/UX
- Highly enthusiastic and passionate about the code written
- Give training and mentorship to team members to make them better on the job
- General Knowledge of a wide range of software products, the technology used, and key markets
Skills required – iOS
- Hands-on to coding
- Expertise in Swift, Storyboard/SwiftUI, Clean Code Architecture/Clean Swift/Solid principles,
- Dependency Injection, RxSwift/RxCocoa OR Combine, MVI, VIPER, Custom UI Components
- Writing Unit Test cases
- Choosing design patterns
- Implementing Design system
- Experience building apps from scratch
- Work in a result-oriented way, would love to see the results in the previous stint.
- Experience managing Apple store and leveraging different features of it
- Working experience in cross-platform framework is a plus
- Understanding the concept of android development is a plus
Culture at Docquity
While we have been growing fast, we are still small enough that everyone makes a pivotal difference. We care less about hours worked and more about the outcome — and the impact you make. We have worked hard to create an autonomous working culture emphasizing work/life balance and a fun working environment.