We are building and growing the Partnerships team at Docquity.
Docquity is Southeast Asia’s largest professional community of healthcare professionals. Our single-minded purpose is to build a trusted digital healthcare platform to elevate patient outcomes and, ultimately, build healthier lives.
Docquity connects healthcare professionals to help them be more collaborative, productive, and impactful and partners with companies to reach, educate and gain insights. Docquity has more than 400,000 healthcare professionals and has offices in India, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia,
Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, and Taiwan.
About the Role
The partnership manager is generally responsible for finding strategic partners that assist us in enrolling doctors and can assist with content and initiatives that lead to doctor engagement. They need to find creative ways to partner which overall, contributes to the platform engagement and
Job Title: Partnerships Manager
Work Experience: 5 – 7 Years
Location: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Expectations from you
- Partnering with Medical Societies, Universities, Hospitals etc. to gain utilization and acceptance of the Docquity platform within their society.
- Provide account management services for the agreed partnership plan; project manages, and works with internal and external resources to execute and monitor these plans, nurtures and upgrades existing partnerships to serve overall strategic partnership objectives
- Proactively propose new partnerships to serve the overall business objectives of Docquity Vietnam.
- Proactively propose creative initiatives to drive user engagement
- Identify, manage, and develop key doctors/HCP members, maximizing their activity, getting feedback, and accessing their referral network for partnership strategic goals.
- Other assignments per strategic objectives
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, Business/Sales/Marketing/ Pharmacist/Medical background
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Healthcare/ Pharmaceuticals/Technology Business Flexibility in working early and late according to the event schedule which includes weekends and evenings
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organizational skills and time management
- Ability to think critically and creatively
Culture at Docquity
While we have been growing fast, we are still small enough that everyone makes a pivotal difference. We care less about hours worked and more about the outcome — and the impact you make. We have worked hard to create an autonomous working culture emphasizing work/life balance and a fun working environment.