We are building and growing the Partnership team at Docquity.
Docquity is Southeast Asia’s largest professional community of healthcare professionals. Our single-minded purpose is to build a trusted digital healthcare platform to elevate patient outcomes and, ultimately, build healthier lives.
Docquity connects healthcare professionals to help them be more collaborative, productive, and impactful and partners with companies to reach, educate and gain insights. Docquity has more than 350,000 healthcare professionals and has offices in India, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, and Taiwan.
Partnership Managers are generally responsible for finding strategic partners that assist us in enrolling doctors and can assist with content and activity that leads to Doctor engagement. They need to find creative ways to partner which overall, contributes to the platform engagement and retention rates.
Job Title: Partnership Manager
Work Experience: at least 3 years of relevant experience
Location – Taguig City, Philippines
Academic Qualification – Any Bachelor’s degree
Expectations from you
- Partnering with Medical Societies, to gain utilization and acceptance of the Docquity platform within their society. Creation of content champions, consumers of Docquity, and utilization of CME services. Overall encouragement of the use of Docquity platform amongst its members.
- Develops networks, and build alliances with Training hospitals and Medical Universities to gain utilization and acceptance of the Docquity applications. Develop content champions across multiple specialties, and find uses for Docquity throughout the hospital.
- Provide account management services for all partnership and agreed activities, with the goal of increasing the services of the Society
- Project manage all partner events and activities, and work with internal and external resources to execute and monitor these events. Seek CSAT feedback from clients on a regular basis.
- Securing conference hosting contracts with identified Key Specialties.
- Identify, manage, and develop the DAG (Docquity Advisory Group) members, maximizing their activity, getting feedback, and accessing their referral network.
- Meets revenue targets for strategic services (To be identified)
- Strong understanding of the Healthcare/ Technology Business
- Excellent business development skills with a proven track record
- Good understanding of project finance, capital structuring, and financial modeling.
- Manage internal resources/consultants/stakeholders, adhering to transaction timelines, and professional writing skills for internal approval papers.
Culture at Docquity
While we have been growing fast, we are still small enough that everyone makes a pivotal difference. We care less about hours worked and more about the outcome — and the impact you make. We have worked hard to create an autonomous working culture emphasizing work/life balance and a fun working environment. We follow the hybrid work culture.