Business Development Manager
Docquity is Southeast Asia’s largest professional community of healthcare professionals. Our single-minded purpose is to build a trusted digital healthcare platform to elevate patient outcomes and, ultimately, build healthier lives.
Docquity connects healthcare professionals to help them be more collaborative, productive, and impactful and partners with companies to reach, educate and gain insights. Docquity has more than 350,000 healthcare professionals and has offices in India, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, and Taiwan.
The Business Development Manager cultivates relationships right across the industry opening business development opportunities for the company.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Work Experience: at least 3 years of working experience in the role of Business Development
Location – Taguig, Philippines
Academic Qualification – Graduate/Post-Graduate in Business Administration
Expectations from you
- Cultivating relationships right across the industry opening business development opportunities
- Account planning, segmentation, and pipeline development
- Managing the sales lifecycle process from first meeting to client signing, handover to Pharma solutions, account expansion, and renewals
- Achieve growth and meet sales targets
- Develop new business solutions with the product development team and potential clients/partners.
- Experience in healthcare solutions selling is an added advantage
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to influence the outcome
- A good team player and demonstrated ability to work with different departments and regions
- Resourceful and creative thinking
Culture at Docquity
While we have been growing fast, we are still small enough that everyone makes a pivotal difference. We care less about hours worked and more about the outcome — and the impact you make. We have worked hard to create an autonomous working culture emphasizing work/life balance and a fun working environment. We follow the hybrid work culture.