We are building and growing the Account Management team at Docquity.
Docquity is Southeast Asia’s largest professional community of healthcare professionals. Our single-minded purpose is to build a trusted digital healthcare platform to elevate patient outcomes and, ultimately, build healthier lives.
Docquity connects healthcare professionals to help them be more collaborative, productive, and impactful and partners with companies to reach, educate and gain insights. Docquity has more than 400,000 healthcare professionals and has offices in India, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia,
Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, and Taiwan.
About the Role
The Account Sr. Exec./ Manager is responsible for establishing, maintaining, and growing strong external client relationships. This responsibility includes maintaining stable client relationships, achieving growth on existing accounts and maximizing meaningful touchpoints of their clients for
their portfolios across the Docquity network. You are expected to be the cross-functional team leader and manage medium to large scale accounts or multiple accounts, or independently manage the pharmaceutical accounts. This role reports to the Sr. Account Director/ Account
Job Title: Account Senior Executive/ Manager
Work Experience: Minimum 3-4 years of work experience in managing Key Account in Pharmaceutical companies, preferably with experience in Sales (and/ or) Business Development (and/ or) from Digital Agency.
Location: Selangor, Malaysia.
Academic Qualification: Min. Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
Expectations from you
- Manage/advise pharmaceutical clients, establish a healthy and long-term relationship
- Help Pharma clients achieve meaningful customer connection (touchpoints) via engaged events and programs that are targeted and that support the client objectives.
- Translate the client’s vision and needs into business requirements, coordinate with project teams on required deliverables, and manage client expectations
- Establish day to day working relationships with Business Communication Leads
- Ensure work is delivered on budget and manage invoicing according to the contract terms.
- Obtain key client information and transfer accurately to project teams to ensure effective scoping of work.
- Project manage internal (Regional & Local) resources for project development and on-time delivery.
- Ensure quality of content meets customer expectations and maximizes the number of touchpoints to target customer groups to achieve client outcomes.
- Ensures execution of planned events/activities is seamless, by managing internal and external stakeholders efficiently.
- Up-sell and cross-sell within his/her portfolio of accounts
- Minimum 3-4 years of work experience in managing Key Account in Pharma, preferably with experience in Sales (and/ or) Business Development (and/ or) from Digital Agency.
- Be a team player and have the zeal to learn more.
- Experience managing insights development and customer profiles.
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development and service.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to be organized and manage project deliverables.
- Strong Negotiator and able to work with different departments.
- Must be proactive, a self-starter and an excellent communicator both verbal and written.
- Able to create coherent and persuasive presentations with proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Good command of written & spoken English, and Bahasa Melayu.
Culture at Docquity
While we have been growing fast, we are still small enough that everyone makes a pivotal difference. We care less about hours worked and more about the outcome — and the impact you make. We have worked hard to create an autonomous working culture emphasizing work/life balance and a fun working environment.