Apply for the role of:
2 - 5 Years of Experience
Group Company: DOCQUITY VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED
Designation: Partnership Executive (VIE.PAR.EXE)
Office Location: Level 6A, No. 9A, Lane 9, Hoang Cau street Dong Da District
- Support the Partnerships Head with the development of relationships with key stakeholders in the medical community (Societies, Medical Government Institutions and Training hospitals) from targeted TAs
- Monitor and provide on-ground management of online and offline events.
- Coordinate with internal local/regional teams and external stakeholders to lead execution of key campaigns.
- Document all learnings of campaign outcomes so that other teams can learn the best practices.
- Support the Partnerships Head with cultivating and curating meaningful Partnerships with Training Hospitals/Medical Universities.
- Have the Docquity platform as the primary learning platform for identified Medical Societies. These partnerships need to drive maximum number of HCP enrolment and engagement to the Docquity platform.
- Project planning, resource management and management of contractors where necessary.
- Maintain executions within prescribed budgets.
- Support the Partnerships Head with growing the Docquity DAG (Docquity Advisory Group), developing KOL’s, driving networking opportunities and making Docquity more accessible for learning and CMEs.
Educational qualifications preferred
- Category: Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree