3 - 5 Years of Experience
● Proofread and edit spelling,grammar and syntax.
● Ensure that content meets thecompany or client’s needs, and follows our in-house style guide.
● Organize, modify and updateexisting content.
● Verify content and information.
● Work with the graphic design teamto ensure a user-friendly experience.
● Collaborate with co-workers andcome up with fresh, creative content ideas, keeping our audience in mind.
● Manage a busy workload accordingto the deadlines.
● Analyze data and analytics, andseek to increase reader engagement and retention.
● To ensure that the content, format,and structure of the documents comply with regulatory, journal, or otherguidelines.
● To monitor deadlines and ensureprojects are delivered on time so they can dovetail with other company-wideprojects.
● To liaise with the Docquity teamto ensure commitment to quality and editorial standards.
● To build, maintain, and managegood relationships with key-opinion leaders and other
● Ensure timely production ofcontent and provide update to the team on project status
● Maintain and keep on file allreferences and source materials used
● Participate and provide medicaland scientific inputs during internal discussion meetings and contentdevelopment process.