Apply for the role of:
Low-code developer – special projects
About usWe are building and growing Special Projects team at Docquity! Docquity is Southeast Asia’s largest professional community of healthcare professionals. Our single-minded purpose is to build a trusted digital healthcare platform to elevate patient outcomes and ultimately, build healthier lives. Docquity connects healthcare professionals to help them be more collaborative, productive and impactful and partners with companies to reach, educate and gain insights. Docquity has more than 350,000 healthcare professionals and has offices in India, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Taiwan.
About the roleWe are looking for a Low-Code Engineer to design, implement and own our internal tools. As an engineer on our team you will be responsible for scoping, planning, and implementing solutions to support our different teams such as special projects, ops, engagement and product.
- Have a critical role in building and maintaining reliable internal tools such as for Job portal, cohort based courses program, wordpress landing pages, airtable automations and many more.
- Help improving our operational processes by shadowing relevant operational teams remotely and suggest and implement tools to automate and simplify their workflows.
- Manage all technical aspects of relationships with different stakeholders and take ownership of the implementations.
- Work closely with our engineering teams to take any project from inception to completion and act as a no-code/low-code advocate, enabling them to deliver their services end-to-end with beautiful management interfaces.
- Establish standards for our internal tools to ensure that they harmonise with each other.
- Serve as the primary, ongoing technical point of contact for the users of our internal tools.
- 2+ years experience in software engineering, web development, and design.
- Good understanding of the engineering stack, and how each piece fits into the whole.
- Experience and strong passion for capturing requirements and designing user interfaces to support business operations.
- High level of cross functional team communications and deeper engineering knowledge.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fully distributed team.
- Good communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Previous experience with Airtable, WordPress, Zapier, Retool, or other low-code development platforms.
Culture at DocquityWhile we have been growing fast, we are still small enough that everyone makes a pivotal difference. We care less about hours worked and more about the outcome — and the impact you make. We have worked hard to create an autonomous working culture with an emphasis on work/life balance and a fun-working environment.
⭐ Team guiding principles:
- 💻 Always in BETA — Constantly ask ourselves: “How can I do this better?” — even when it works just fine.
- 🧑⚕️ All in for doctors — All decisions are focused on improving the value-add and user experience for doctors.
- ⛰️ Move the mountain — Grit and determination in being the best we can be despite the obstacles: help build and drive the future.
- 🤝 Integrity is our bond — Honouring our commitment to our stakeholders, to each other, and to the communities in which we operate.