Apply for the role of:
Content Lead – Dentistry
- Date Posted
2 - 4 Years of Experience
Job Description Content Lead - Dentistry
Docquity is Southeast Asia’s largestprofessional community of healthcare professionals. Our single-minded purposeis to build a trusted digital healthcare platform to elevate patient outcomesand, ultimately, build healthier lives.
Docquity connects healthcare professionals tohelp them be more collaborative, productive, and impactful and partners withcompanies to reach, educate and gain insights. Docquity has more than 350,000healthcare professionals and has offices in India, Indonesia, the Philippines,Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, and Taiwan.
The Content Writer will be responsible toproduce timely and relevant content in Dentistry for Docquity and all healthcommunications platforms across Docquity.
Job Title: Content Lead - Dentistry
Work Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Academic Qualification: QualifiedDentist
Expectations from you
- To identify appropriate content and content sources for the Market in line with the Market requirements and Docquity’s goalsDeveloping yourself and guiding the team with code reviews
- To create and write original in-house and client-commissioned content as per requirement.
- To ensure that the content, format, and structure of the documents comply with the regulatory, journal, or other guidelines.
- To monitor deadlines and ensure projects are delivered on time so they can dovetail with other company-wide projects.
- To liaise with the Docquity team to ensure commitment to quality and editorial standards.
- To build, maintain, and manage good relationships with key opinion leaders and other contributors.
- Reviewing and proofreading of content materials to check the quality and scientific accuracy
- Liaise with writers and editors for top-edit of content, with graphic artists on design and layout development, and video editors on video projects
- Incorporate comment and necessary changes when required
- Ensure timely production of content and provide an update to the team on project status
- Maintain and keep on file all references and source materials used
- Participate and provide medical and scientific inputs during internal discussion meetings and content development process
- Represent the Editorial team in Client meetings, as necessary
- Research and understand marketing and medical writing requirements
- Helping junior writers in their account team to develop so they reach their full potential
- Share best practices across the team to upskill new writers.
- Qualified dentist
- Medical writing
- Health Tech
- English proficiency
- Team work
- Team leadership
Culture atDocquityWhile we have been growing fast, we are stillsmall enough that everyone makes a pivotal difference. We care less about hoursworked and more about the outcome — and the impact you make. We have workedhard to create an autonomous working culture emphasizing work/life balance anda fun working environment. We follow the hybrid work culture.