Apply for the role of:
Associate Product Manager
Docquity is Southeast Asia’s largest professional community of healthcare professionals. Our single-minded purpose is to build a trusted digital healthcare platform to elevate patient outcomes and, ultimately, build healthier lives.
Docquity connects healthcare professionals to help them be more collaborative, productive, and impactful and partners with companies to reach, educate and gain insights. Docquity has more than 350,000 healthcare professionals and has offices in India, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, and Taiwan.
We are looking for a product enthusiast to take on strategic supporting workflows in our product organization. We are looking for someone who is interested in making a long-termcareer in product management. In this dynamic role, you dive into how our Product Managers work, the frameworks they use and optimize their workflows to make our product organization more productive, effective and data driven.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Suggest product enhancements to improve user experience.
• Perform quality assurance controls on products.
• Coordinate with the engineering department to deliver functional solutions.
• End to end support in execution of the product feature.
• Monitor and track the KPIs.
• Conduct research in guidance to identify customer needs and market gaps.
• Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines.
• Monitor and report on users’ reactions after launching.
• Create support and training documents for internal and external users.
• Participate in system configuration.
• Analyse competition.
• 1-2 years of experience as an Associate Product Manager.
• Engineering or MBA background.
• Experience managing the entire product lifecycle.
• Familiarity with market research, consumers’ behaviour, and marketing techniques.
• Hands-on experience with data.
• Knowledge of project management tools, like Jira or Trello.
• Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
Culture at Docquity:
While we have been growing fast, we are still small enough that everyone makes a pivotal difference. We care less about hours worked and more about the outcome, and the impact you make. We have worked hard to create an autonomous working culture emphasizing work/life balance and a fun working environment. We follow the hybrid work culture.